Thursday 10 February 2011

Photographs for my magazine front cover

The next stage of planning for my magazine front cover was to take relevant photographs of the characters, and for the other programs featured. From looking at other magazine front covers, I know that I need to take photographs of the main characters featured from about the waist up, so that the emphasis is on their facial expression, but you can still see thier body too.

This is the first photograph I took for the main characters that I wanted to feature on my magazine cover. After taking this photo I realised that it would be better to take each character's photograph separetely so that I could then position them and layer them correctly on Adobe Photoshop

This is one of the photographs I took of the male that the female is having an affair with. However, I noticed that the lighting was too bright and so I took several more.

This is one of the photographs I took of the female who is having an affair. After taking the photo, I noticed that if her arms were crossed it would make it extremely difficult to layer phographs and position them in photoshop, so I took some more. 
This is the image I used of the 'other man' in the affairs storyline. As you can see the lighting isn't too dark or bright, his body language is simple and the picture is of him from the waist up. All of these things will be useful when it comes to importing them onto Adobe Photoshop
This is the photo I intend on using of the female character. The lighting is good, her body language means that it will be easy for me to use the Magnetic Lasoo Tool in Adobe Photoshop to cut around her, and layer her over other photos if necessary.

This is the photograph I am going to use of the husband character. I made sure that it was taken in the exact same place as the previous two photographs. This is because the lighting is the same so that when they are layered together on my final product they will all be of the same contrast and brightness.

This is one of my own photographs from Facebook. I decided to use this for one of the other programs I am going to promote because it could be for a children's TV program and I want my magazine to appeal to a wide audience.

This is another one of my own photographs from Facebook. I could use this photo for a program aimed at teenagers because it is teenagers at a party and they could relate to this. I wanted to advertise a program aimed at teenagers so that the magazine appealed to a wider audience.

This is another photo I used from Facebook. I also used some other photos of my friends and family's pets so that I could layer them up and create a vet program. I decided to do this because this program would appeal to a more adult audience, and I wanted my magazine to appeal overal to the widest audience possible to create more awareness of my soap opera.

No comments:

Post a Comment